We are currently hiring for the position of:
Professional Land Surveyor
Larson and Associates, Inc. is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to join our team. This is a full time lead position managing surveying tasks including, but not limited to, boundary, control, ALTA and topographic design surveys, and topographic design surveys, and construction staking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Knowledge in performing control, Cadastral/boundary, topographic surveys, and construction staking.
2. Knowledge in utilizing appropriate instrumentation and equipment to perform the work.
3. Maintaining quality control and keeping the work on schedule and within budget.
4. Office work setting up projects, downloading field data, and preparing maps and exhibits.
5. Ability to promote safe work practices.
6. Representing the company in a positive way.
7. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of 8 years of experience in the land surveying field of work.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have current Washington State Professional Land Surveyor License.
Please see our Careers page for all the benefits we offer with employment.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications for this position to email@example.com.