We are currently hiring for the position of:
Larson and Associates, Inc. is seeking an AutoCAD Drafter to join our team. This is a full-time position drafting plan sets related to residential and commercial site development, land surveying, and land use planning permit requirements.
Preferred Essential Duties, Proficiencies, and Responsibilities include the following:
- Experience with AutoCAD 2019.
- Experience with Civil3D.
- Experience in preparing road plan and profile drawings.
- Experience in preparing topographic surfaces.
- Experience in preparing residential plat maps.
- Maintaining quality control and keeping the work on schedule and within budget.
- Office work setting up projects, downloading field data, and preparing maps and exhibits.
- Representing the company in a positive way.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Approximately 2 years of experience in the AutoCAD drafting work.
Larson and Associates is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits of being a member of our team include:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- 8 Paid Holidays a Year
- Paid Vacation Time
- Available Overtime Opportunities
Larson & Associates is a full service firm that specializes in land use planning, land surveying, engineering, and construction staking services.
If you are interested in this position, at your earliest convenience please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis, so apply soon.content